1. Information About UsThe site is operated by Junk Skull Postal address:
Registered in Jersey, Registered Company No. 26441 | Registered GST No. 0032638
2. How the Contract is Formed Between You and Us
1. You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on the site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Complete my purchase" button on the "Shipping & Payment" page.
2. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving an order number and a summary of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the dispatch confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the dispatch confirmation.
3. The contract will relate only to those products that we have confirmed in the order confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate dispatch confirmation.
4. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
5. We may be unable to process your order if:
(a) the product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued; or
(b) there is a problem with authorisation of the payment on your credit card.
We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional materials.
3. Risk and Ownership
1. Once delivered, the products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
2. Ownership of the products will only pass to you on: delivery of the products to you; or us receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the product(s) -, (including delivery charges) whichever is the later.
When ordering goods from junkskull.com for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
5. Price and Payment
1. The price of any products will be as quoted on the Site. Despite our best efforts, a small number of products offered for sale on the site maybe priced incorrectly. Where possible we will allow these orders to be processed however, where it is not viable, we reserve the right to cancel these orders.
2. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
3. We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards, by completing the relevant details on the "Shipping & Payment" page. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
4. By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.5. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. junkskull.com will not accept liability for any additional taxes, payments or fees that may be incurred upon delivery of your order. Please note that the Channel Islands relationship with the UK has now changed regarding Low Value Consignment Relief which previously meant that some goods were available for sale VAT free. VAT is now charged on all goods.
6. Cancellation and Returns Policy
If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 1. below.
1. You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days starting from the day after delivery. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless agreed by us. You must obtain a returns form from us before returning any goods. It is not possible to refund cancelled orders that are still in transit and have not yet been delivered.
2. If you have ordered an incorrect item or have received an incorrect item you must notify us within 7 working days starting from the day after delivery. You must return the item to us within 28 days. The costs of returning incorrectly ordered goods shall be borne by you unless agreed by us.
3. All incorrectly ordered or incorrectly supplied items must be returned to us in original condition, unused and in original packaging with seals intact.
1. Because goods are shipped by Royal Mail Standard Small Packet Service, delivery times are often out of our control. In some circumstances, it can take up to 10 business days due to unexpected delays in the postal service. You must notify us of non delivery of your order or any short shipments 10 business days or more after despatch of your order but no later than 28 days from the date of order by contacting us by Email email@example.com.
We will then arrange to either send you replacement goods or process a refund against your credit card. We will not be liable for any losses should you contact us after 28 days from the date of order.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. In dealing with Junk Skull you agree there is no liability for damage, expenditure or loss which may arise from the use of any of the information contained on this website. Total liability of the claim will not exceed the retail price of the goods purchased. You must not reproduce, copy, or distribute any content on the Junk Skull website without prior written permission. All rights reserved.
9. Our Liability
1. We accept no liability for any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable or for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
2. This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under Jersey law, be excluded.
3. Nothing in this section or elsewhere in our Terms & Conditions affects your statutory legal rights.
10. Events Outside Our Control
We reserve the right to delay delivery or to cancel the order or reduce the volume of the goods ordered by you (without any liability to you) if we are prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of our business due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including without limitation acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock out, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party's work force), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials. If the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 30 days, we shall contact you to arrange a suitable delivery time for a refund.
1. If any of these Terms & Conditions is declared invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
2. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the Site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
3. Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Terms & Conditions.
4. As we are unable to guarantee the exact day of delivery, it is the responsibility of the customer to make appropriate arrangements for collection/re-delivery with the relevant Royal Mail Delivery Office or Courier. Where goods are returned to us by Courier, the customer may incur a delivery/re-stocking fee of £10.00
5. We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use junkskull.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. By making any purchase on the site you have confirmed that you are over the age of 18 years. You agree that we may hold your order if we doubt your age in order to allow us time to confirm your age. Particular attention will be paid to those placing orders for Age Related Products (knives, blades and axes).
7. You and we agree that Jersey law applies to these Terms & Conditions and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions will only be dealt with by the Jersey courts.
8. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the Island of Jersey, Channel Islands.
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, these terms and any policies. You will subject to the Terms that were applicable at the time you placed your order, unless any changes are required to be made by Law or Government Authority. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Version: 1.9 - 23/10/2012